Most notably, version 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- You can no longer deactivate or delete your own user account in the Dashboard
- Social Links block opens links in new tabs (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed inability to clear site contents when installing themes that swap the site's contents with their own.
- Fixed issue where pasted blocks weren't using proper grid container settings.
- Fixed inability to bulk delete files.
- Fixed inability to login with Oauth-based authentication types, including concrete5.org community and others (thanks Fabian Vogler)
- Fixed bug: Layout column widths are no longer editable after being saved the first time
- Fixed error when adding files to sets and not logged in as admin.
Go to the full concrete5 188.8.131.52 release notes.