- Fixed bug where activating a theme only changed the home page.
- Fixed error where all pages added to a multilingual site were showing as system pages.
- Fixed bug where attributes in the application/attributes directory couldn’t be installed.
- Bug fixes with attribute validation.
- Fixed error exception when creating a new page type failed validation
- Fixed bug where Express Forms could not be added on sites that were upgraded from 5.7.
- File Date modified in file manager now shows the proper date (instead of the date added)
- Fixed bug where attempting to delete Express entries or entities that had values attached to express attribute types would trigger an error.
- Attribute search fields in advanced search dialogs now select their options properly.
- Fix misnamed config value concrete.file_manager.images.use_exif_data_to_rotate_images (was named concrete.file_manager.images.use_exim_data_to_rotate_images)
- Fix bug with Legacy Form not being able to be saved under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Entering a new Express Data Object with the existing Handle will cause error
Along with this new release, a new release for version 5.7 also got released. This version, 184.108.40.206, has just a very small list of changes though:
- Once again, Environment Information is now available in the Dashboard.
- Added jQuery Select to Dropdown menu support in the Dashboard; just add data-select=”bootstrap” to your select menus.